Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daily Inspiration - Sept 21

"So when you fail, relax. Fail again. Fail faster. You're doing wonders for yourself. There are no mistakes in life, only lessons that will allow you to go farther and farther in your journey." Art Berg, founder of eSpeakers.com

Ever notice how fast the days go. Already in mid-September, time is moving way too fast. It also seems like I'm missing my daily inspiration these days.

That's not like me. I aim to be diligent and get this daily message out, but life has other plans for me.

So I skip it and hop onto something else. No apologies just one of those things. Hope you are still reading along with me on my faith journey.

I'm on a journey of purpose. A journey of discovery and diving deeper into my faith.

I hope you continue to follow along as I share these personal tidbits of wisdom.

Living my life in Faith, Hope, and Love for there is nothing greater. Enjoy this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

Top Inspirational Post