Monday, May 27, 2013

A Faith Dream Journey of Writing to Publishing

My Faith Dream Journey of writing has taken many turns. I've felt anger, sadness, grief, joy, and peace. While I never know how things will turn out,  I trust they always will turn out for the best. This marks my 3rd year on this amazing writing journey. 

When I started my online writing, I only dreamed of becoming a published author one day. Well my friends, today is the day.  I have accomplished my goal. I published my first book.  

It just goes to show, that with faith and a dream, one can accomplish anything. Without God this is impossible, but with Him anything is possible.  I'm utterly amazed at the journey God has led me on.  From sorrow to joy, from grief to peace, and from an inspirational writer to a published author, this journey is amazing.

Available on Amazon.com
Taellywood Treasure Hunt (A Soul Quest to Discover God’s Wisdom Box) is a work of fiction. It's the story of five friends who embark on a quest to find an ancient treasure. Each one has their own reasons to find the treasure. They'll be tested and challenged. A broken relationship is rekindled, another finds peace after grief and loss, while one lives in constant rebellion. In spite of everything, the Taellywood Treasure possesses a deep, held secret.

Inside this treasure chest holds something much greater than all the precious jewels of the world. Legend proclaims it holds a box which contains God’s wisdom. In this treasured wisdom box one will find all the answers. For whoever opens it will acquire all the wisdom of God and attain all human understanding. 
The Taellywood Treasure Hunt is a discovery of wisdom. It’s a desire for answers, a pursuit of truth, and a journey of destiny. It’s a soul’s quest to uncover the wisdom of God, to understand why things happen, and what these friends discover is the most valuable gift of all. 
I will continue writing on my Faith Dream Journey and keep walking this dream. I know there is a reason for everything under the sun. And I truly believe we each have a special purpose in this life. 

I thank God every day for this wonderful journey of exploring my dreams. I hope you will enjoy reading the book as much as I enjoyed writing it.  For I long to hear Him say, "Well done, my faithful servant."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

  • Welcome May - May is the time of celebrations, with Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, BBQ, and unofficially the summer season begins. May brings in the spring flowers with the...

Top Inspirational Post