Friday, September 23, 2011

Daily Inspiration - Sept 23


I love quotes. They inspire me and encourage me. Good heartfelt quotes make me want to be a better person. Many times a good quote will enlighten me, spurring me on to write an entire article or post.

I hope you find this one as inspiring as I did. There's a great message in this quote by Dr. Charles Stanley.


"I could preach a thousand sermons without loving God. Halfhearted commitment can look pretty good to others, but the Lord knows the difference. Believers may lift their hands in worship, serve vigorously, support missionaries, and even say all the right words. But unless we’re following God’s commands from His holy Word, the most we’re showing Him is lukewarm affection. Works don’t prove anything. Loving the Lord means obeying Him." – Charles Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

  • Welcome May - May is the time of celebrations, with Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, BBQ, and unofficially the summer season begins. May brings in the spring flowers with the...

Top Inspirational Post