Sunday, September 18, 2011

Daily Inspiration - Sept 18

Fall is near. It is evident, I feel it in the air. I see the fall colors surrounding the countryside.
I don't want to say goodbye to summer, but fall rushes in and I'm left without a choice. The end of hot days on the deck, swimming pool parties, and family BBQs.

We're pushing ourselves indoors. Fall is remarkable in many ways. It's a reflective time, a slowing down time. Summer brought outdoor activities, baseball games, and park visits.

Fall quiets us down. Time for a rest. Enjoying the fall colors, watching the seasons change and breathing in the cooler air reminds us of nature's beauty.

Fall is not my favorite time of the year, but I find joy in the little things. Like the early mornings, the cool air catches my spirit and whispers along my skin. Grazing my face so I may take a deep breath.

The cooler temperatures awaken my soul, clearing out my mind.

The rain softly hits the window pain as I look out at the changing leaves. The quiet drips of rain falling outside on my once sunbathed deck remind me fall is in the air.

Today, I'm feeling the autumn change of season.

I'm welcoming the newness and this reflective time.

Inspiring me to reflect on the seasons of my own life. The changes I've gone through while I enter the fourth quarter of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

Top Inspirational Post