Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Tribute to Thomas Kinkade the "Painter of Light"

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to hear about the passing of Thomas Kinkade. The "Painter of Life" as he was called, was an inspirational artist. His works are beautiful that capture the essence of the divine light.

Many of his pieces include scripture and with such an amazing talent, I was saddened to hear of his death.

Kinkade's work has always been an inspiration to me.

I fell in love with the chapels, the streams, the gardens and the cottages.

Traditional settings with a country charm, his artwork has inspired me to write poetry and stories.

He leaves such a legacy to the world. I don't know if he ever knew how much his work meant to so many. With amazing grace, his paintbrush strokes captured the essence of the glory of heaven. Today he is painting the heavens with glorious strokes, while God's light beams across the canvas.

I am a devoted follower of Christ. I am not ashamed. Today, I praise His glory. Today, I lift my cup to Thomas Kinkade.

Thank you Mr. Kinkade for giving us the dream. Thank you for inspiring others with your talent and artwork.

Thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of artists and the inspiration from other writers, painters, and musicians. Together they bring beauty from ashes. Together they unify the peace, tranquility, and the love that is so desperately needed in this world.

Thomas Kinkade died on Good Friday 2012. May his beloved soul Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

  • Welcome May - May is the time of celebrations, with Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, BBQ, and unofficially the summer season begins. May brings in the spring flowers with the...

Top Inspirational Post