Sunday, November 6, 2011

Inspirational Quotes to Encourage You

I love quotes. In many ways, I use quotes to tap into my inner being. A good inspirational quote can spark my imagination, sending words to the page before I can arrange them into sentences.

Sharing quotes is one of my favorite things to do in order to help or encourage another. Perhaps you need a boost of encouragement today. Maybe you're feeling "down and out" one might say. Well I hope these few quotes will perk up your spirits and inspire you.

A Hunger For The Holy

“We fear the search for who we are. Perhaps it’s because we're afraid that having located our true souls, we might not like ourselves that much. So, we shrink to step across the threshold to our inner selves and invite God in...But no matter how we love the love the busy world of our relationships, the fast-action theater of our noisy and hurried lives at last empties out. Then we find ourselves in lonely cells of bulky silence that compels us to turn from the outer things and face our inner selves--and our mighty God.” (Reference "A Hunger for the Holy" by Calvin Miller.

You Are Stronger Than You Think

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Prayer Transforms Your Life

“Where there is much prayer, there will be much of the Spirit; where there is much of the Spirit, there will be ever-increasing prayer.” - Andrew Murray

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. Our Sunday Bible Study lesson today concerned Moses and The Burning Bush. It talked about God empowering those He calls to Christian Duty. Isaih 4l:10 tells us that He will give us the power we need. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JT, thanks for reading and commenting. It's amazing how God works at times. This verse in Isaiah is very inspiring.
    Thanks for sharing your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! thanks for sharing a great Inspirational quotes about God, continue being a blessing to others.

    Cheers and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Faith Dream Wisdom

  • Welcome May - May is the time of celebrations, with Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, BBQ, and unofficially the summer season begins. May brings in the spring flowers with the...

Top Inspirational Post