Sunday, September 25, 2011

Daily Inspiration - Sept 25

Today I'm reminding to never give up. No matter how desperate your situation appears, God is our only hope. He has the power to change lives.


During the testing periods, those trials in life, keep growing in your faith. It will not be easy.

There will be days when you want to throw your arms up and cry out, "Why me, Lord."

Don't give up.

Now, I'm not here to convince you that life will promise you riches or wealth.

I'm here to encourage you, while I encourage myself. My life has not been easy, yet I have found that in my darkest of days, God continued to light my way.

I'm saying the same to you today. No matter what you're going through, remember God loves you. He wants the best for you. He promises to be with you, leading you or carrying you. You can rest in His loving presence.

Psalm 9: 18 says, “But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.”

Hold on to His promise. Be encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

  • Welcome May - May is the time of celebrations, with Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, BBQ, and unofficially the summer season begins. May brings in the spring flowers with the...

Top Inspirational Post