Friday, July 1, 2011

Daily Inspirational Thought - July 1

Happy July!  With the Independence Celebrations about to go underway,  I am reminded of how often God speaks.

In a whisper, God knocks at the heart.

In friendly conversation, God says, 'I love you.'  In the dynamics of the day, God says I'm still here. 

In celebrations of freedom and independence, God says I haven't forgotten.

It is these moments with God, I am reminded how much God loves us

In His glory, He brings peace to the weary soul. In His grace, He covers the heartbroken with love.

On this 4th of July weekend, take a moment to reflect on your blessings.

As you watch the firework shows in your hometown, remember the glory of God's amazing grace.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only son." - John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

Top Inspirational Post