Thursday, June 30, 2011

Daily Inspirational Thought - June 30

Have you ever felt unequipped to preach the gospel? Perhaps you felt you needed a theology degree, or special training.

You might think 'I'm not a Pastor or leader. I'm no Billy Graham or Mother Teresa. Who am I to teach others?'

Those thoughts are not uncommon. In fact, most top religious leaders will tell you they often felt ill-prepared. Billy Graham often said, "Why me, Lord?"


In a 1985 interview, Billy Graham said, "There were two people I didn't want to be when I grew up - one was a clergyman and the other was an undertaker. I always wanted to be a baseball player."


Interesting comment perhaps. He never wanted to be a Preacher, but he had a willing heart and a passion. "But I told God that I will be what you want me to be, and I will do what you want me to do - that was my call," he said.

Billy Graham is probably the most well-known preacher of this day. He felt unequipped yet he was willing to be used by God.
God has a plan for your life

God makes no mistakes. When God shows up in your life, you can be certain He will do what He promises to do.

Your life has a great impact in those around you. Reach out, branch out and share with others your story. You just never know where God will take you on your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

Top Inspirational Post