Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Writing Journey to Living the Dream

Where have I been? Not far away my friend. My passion of writing has taken me on some fantastic journeys and I'm loving every minute of it. This is what I call, living the dream.

As a writer, you never know how your work will be accepted. Sometimes you pour your heart and soul in a piece and no one ever notices. Sometimes you write a piece that speaks volumes and others take notice. The writing world can be unpredicatable at times but we can never give up.

There are down times when you hit writer's block and no matter what you do, you just can't find the words to put down. And then there are those days when the creative juices flow like living waters. The words fall off the page because you can't put them down fast enough.

Well lately, I've taken a cruise into my writer's journey and did some research. I read anything and everything I could get my hands on to create my very own website. I'm taking the next steps to finishing my eBooks and getting them to the public. These are stepping stones for me. As I prepare this next phase of my writing career, I do what comes naturally for me, I do the research.

My new website is called, "Living the Faith Dream.com"  Feel free to swing over and check it out. As I'm working on growing that site, I will be spending a lot more time there. 

Faith Dream's Journey will continue. I'm not going away. I'm just extending my arms.  I have so much to share with my readers that I'll spend more time on developing articles and reports that I can offer on my new website.  I hope you continue to follow me on my journey as I believe this is where God is leading me.  Be blessed and keep reaching for the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

  • Welcome May - May is the time of celebrations, with Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, BBQ, and unofficially the summer season begins. May brings in the spring flowers with the...

Top Inspirational Post