Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Daily Inspirational Thought - July 5

Proverbs 15:30 says, 'A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones.' The look on your face can bring joy to the heart of those around you, even to strangers you meet in your day’s work. This is something I have to work at because I tend to be so focused on the task at hand that I simply forget to smile. I have started praying that God would help me to be more conscious of smiling, and when I do that, it really makes a difference.”- Mary Whelchel, Christian Working Woman

You can be a seed that sows a harvest or you can be the seed that is choked by the thorns in the bush.

Take the knowledge you have been given and share it with others to do good in someone else's life.

Through the power of the Holy Spirit, you have the ability to make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

Top Inspirational Post