Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Daily Inspirational Thought - July 13

Sometimes these inspirational messages are just meant for my own eyes. Writing these thoughts can be complicated. With pressured expectations from myself, I am eager to share the message.

However there is a battle, a constant spiritual warfare that puts my thoughts under pressure.

I consciously make the decision to write each day. Although no one may comment, I decide to write anyway.

Sharing these inspirational thoughts may make some uncomfortable.

Perhaps being led by the spirit convicts the hearts of others. I'll continue to share these daily messages for the only one I want to please is God himself. He is the words behind these messages. He is the love that drives my path.

Writing an inspirational thought is like saying a daily prayer.

For those readers who are paying attention. For the ones who read and follow, thank you. I'll keep posting as long as the Lord leads me.

For I must be true to my own heart or I will never be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

Top Inspirational Post