Monday, June 27, 2011

Daily Inspirational Thought - June 27

"What I tell you now in the darkness, shout abroad when daybreak comes. What I whisper in your ear, shout from the housetops for all to hear!" - Matthew 10:27

Keeping silent about our faith is never enough. Jesus commanded to his disciples in Matthew 10:1-23 Go out and preach the message, share the good news.


"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." - Matthew 10:16

For it is written, Jesus said, "He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me." - Matthew 10:40

So do not fear man's judgment for it has been proclaimed by God himself, to tell others about Christ.

Share your message, share your faith with others.

You may never know on this side of heaven what kind of impact that message has had on someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

Top Inspirational Post