Friday, June 24, 2011

Daily Inspirational Thought - June 24

Closing out this week after Father's day, I've learned to appreciate all the blessings in my life.

Thank you Father
God never fails to surprise me. In His ultimate wisdom, He always knows what is best for me. He orchestrates circumstances around my life, putting situations and people into my life just at the right time.

Today, is my thank you note. On Friday's, the Jimmy Fallon Nighttime Show offers up thank you notes. Jimmy's thank you notes are always funny, curious and very creative.


For thank yous are undervalued and yet always appreciated.

Why not say thank you to someone today? You might just put a smile on their face and lift them up.

Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

Top Inspirational Post