Friday, March 9, 2012

Thought for the Day - Noah's obedience

I'm inspired to share this thought for the day. In my daily meditation this morning, I read a piece about Noah.  I loved what it said in just a few short words, so I thought I would share this with you.

"Noah as a person inspires me, but his obedience challenges me."

Genesis 6:22 says, "Noah did this; he did all that God commanded him."

Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation. Noah walked with God. (Genesis 6:9)

His obedience to God is a testament of great faith.

People mocked him and yet this didn't stop him for doing what God asked him to do.

For me, this is an inspiration. Yet at the same time, his obedience speaks volumes to the person I need to be.

I hope you take this thought with you today and let it inspire you. My prayer is that God will whisper into your heart and you will acknowledge him.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Dream Wisdom

  • Welcome May - May is the time of celebrations, with Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, BBQ, and unofficially the summer season begins. May brings in the spring flowers with the...

Top Inspirational Post